Farro with Egg and Avocado
1 cup of whole farro
1 cup of grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/2 avocado, diced
2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
6 basil leaves, thinly sliced
To cook whole farro on stovetop:
1. Bring 3 cups of water, 1 cup of water, 1 tsp salt to a boil
2. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 30 minutes
3. Add a teaspoon of margarine to a pan and cook egg over easy in a pan.
4. Add I cup of cooked farro to a bowl and place cooked egg on top
5. Add tomatoes, avocado and feta cheese over egg
6. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over top
7. Sprinkle fresh basil over the top
Store remaining farro in refrigerator for tomorrows lunch!